- Raven Fly-Girl Named T
- Gonna Be Yours- Oh darling
- Fight or Flight- Tiny Animals
- Ten twenty ten- Generationals
- Fireball- Royal Bangs
- Champagne Supernova- Oasis
- The take over, the break’s over- Fall Out Boy
There are days when I just don’t feel the need to listen to music at all, but there are also days when I just get so obsessed. So, even though these songs are completely irrelevant to Christmas, these are the songs that are currently helping me to breeze through the very despicable month of November as I wait for December to come. I wonder where November got the nerve to be in the middle of two good months- October, which is sembreak month and December, which is the month of Christmas. November should be ashamed of itself! Haha.
I know I told myself before that I wouldn’t countdown to dates anymore because it’s like I’m wishing my life away. But I think Christmas deserves a countdown. So, here goes: 39 days before Christmas!!! :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment