1. A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
(I think it's a little hard not to like this song.)
2. Breaking Down- Florence and the Machine
(I finally found time to listen to this, which Nikki blogged abouta few weeks ago. I think this is my life turned into a song!)
3. As a Blonde- Selena Gomez and the Scene
( I remember liking this song during the Pre-Bieber era of Selena's career, then I sort of forgot about it, then I just remembered it again recently.)
4. White Dress- Parachute
(Rumor has it that this was written for Taylor Swift hahaha)
5. She's Got You High- Mumm-ra
(Because I caught 500 Days of Summer on Star Movies a couple of times over these past few days.)
6. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
(I discovered Birdy's version of this song last summer from an episode of The Vampire Diaries, but I only recently just heard this version.)
7. Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
( Best Taylor Swift song yet!! And it's for the Hunger Games soundtrack! I cannot ask for anything more!)
8. Make Me Wanna Die- The Pretty Reckless
9. Summer Girl- Leighton Meester
10. Dead Hearts- Stars
I love how certain feelings and memories from certain periods of your life can stick to the songs that you repeatedly listen to for that certain time. I love how I can sometimes go back to being my past self, by surfing through the waves of memory, when I hear certain songs. Obviously these songs have nothing to do with Christmas, and they don't even have a common theme among them. All that they have in common is that they happen to come across me at this extremely boring yet lovable time of the year called Christmas break. (Yes, I'm almost always bored these days, but I love it too. I guess I'm really just more passive than active.) And I know that somehow, these songs, from now on, will have certain memories from this Christmas break glued to them.
yey!!love it! :)
ReplyDelete