
I've been pretty distracted this week, and the blame's on Bon Iver! I was introduced to Bon Iver's music after hearing Birdy's version of "Skinny Love" on The Vampire Diaries last year. I loved the original version as much as Birdy's cover, but for some reason, I only decided to try listening to the whole Bon Iver discography now. I wish I did sooner, though, because this past week I've been acting like every moment spent not listening to Bon Iver is time deeply wasted. And, instead of analyzing T.S. Eliot's poetry for my Theological Themes of Literature class, I've been spending so much time reading about Justin Vernon's lyrics. :p
My favorites from For Emma, Forever Ago, besides Skinny Love, are The Wolves (Act I & II), Creature Fear, For Emma, and re:Stacks (the song from which I got the lyrics doodled in the picture). :)
nice pic
ReplyDeleteraw organic nuts and seeds