I am currently taking a drawing class. I've always wanted to learn how to draw, so I'm actually quite happy to be taking this class. But, art is not for the frugal! The art materials that we need for class are really expensive. :( Last week, I bought water color, a brush, and one piece of a water color paper. It cost me a lot of money. I didn't want to ask my parents to send me money, because they had just sent me money the very day I bought the materials. I'm not going to drop the price of how much I had left, but no one really could have survived a week with it. So, to make sure that I'll have something to eat until the next time they send money, I used what I had left to buy a pack of crackers and slice bread. My plan was that it was all I'm going to eat for the next few days- for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm not planning to starve myself- just not as full as normal.
A few months ago, I found P200 inside my ever reliable body bag's inside pocket. I have no idea where it came from. One of my theories is that it's been there since high school days! :)) Anyway, what's amazing is that I didn't use it the first time I found it. I just left it there even if I already saw it. And I already forgot about it.... until this morning. I just suddenly remembered it.So, yey!!! I have money! yey!
awwwww :)
ReplyDelete