Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012


I am going to have an annoying and whiny rant about how uneventful my summer is and how it’s been leaving me uninspired, unmotivated, and unwilling to do just about anything, so if you don’t want to be annoyed, stop reading!

I haven’t written anything here or even in my diary or anywhere at all this summer that made sense and was coherent. The truth is that I think this stems back from how horrible last semester had been. I think I barely used my brain at all the whole semester. I can’t even pinpoint what exactly had been so terrible because I’ve completely pushed everything about it on the back of my mind without any intention of ever getting them out again. It’s like I’ve gotten myself in a reality distortion field these past few months and I’ve been inside it ever since.

The most that I can read in a day from the book that I’m currently reading is one chapter. I haven’t been succeeding in putting into words the things that I’ve been wanting to. I’ve been painting my nails only to chip them off and repaint them. Haha. I’ve been watching too much of bad quality movies and TV shows, that now in retrospect, I can’t help but wish I could “unwatch”. Like, seriously, I wish I could Eternal Sunshine them from my memory.

I feel like I need to go through with some sort of an emotional and intellectual cleanse.



0 comments:

Post a Comment